STUDENT ENTREPRENEURIAL INTEREST IN THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AS A RESULT OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP LEARNING ACHIEVEMENT

Imelda, Sri and Huwaida, Hikmayanti and Rofi'i, Rofi'i (2019) STUDENT ENTREPRENEURIAL INTEREST IN THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AS A RESULT OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP LEARNING ACHIEVEMENT. In: The 1st International Forum On Business And Economy – IFBE 2019. “Business and Economy in Disruptive Era”, 13 s.d. 14 November 2019, Banjarmasin.

[img] Text
PROSIDING IFBE 2019.pdf

Download (407kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of Management Learning Achievement (Introduction to Business, Basic of Marketing, Financial Management, Production Management, Human Resources Management, Sales Management) and Entrepreneurship learning achievement on the interests of entrepreneurial students in the Department of Business Administration of Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin. This research is descriptive with a quantitative approach. Data analysis techniques using multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that Introduction to Business, Basic of Marketing, Financial Management, Production Management, Human Resource Management, Sales Management, and Entrepreneurship together had a significant influence on entrepreneurial interest by 41.9%, while the remaining 58.1% explained by other variables outside the research model. Learning achievement in Management and entrepreneurship partially does not significantly influence the interest of entrepreneurial students.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5603 Business Administration
Divisions: Jurusan Administrasi Bisnis
Depositing User: Hikmayanti Huwaida
Date Deposited: 04 Dec 2019 23:05
Last Modified: 01 Jan 2020 06:45
URI: http://repository.poliban.ac.id/id/eprint/395

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item